The traditional practice of Yoga can’t be limited to the mat.
– Did you know that stress leaves a physiological impact, that in turn affects every body system?
– Did you know that by paying attention to our body’s unique signals and warning signs, we can introduce tools to re-regulate the body naturally?
Why and How this works is what we explore together. Rather than promising we can “fix” anyone, in this community, we’ll be sharing techniques and tools that have served us on our own personal paths to self-healing. This way, we support finding the right tools that are unique and best suited to YOU to promote your own long-term, overall well-being.
This isn’t just a community, but a movement. We are taking back the power to heal ourselves and heal the collective with nothing but ourselves, our body and our breath; guided by modern science and ancient Yoga tradition.
Are you up for the challenge? There is no better time.
What do private sessions look like?
In Yoga Collective aims to bring the benefits of yoga to you by designing a regular practice (or sadhana) to help attain your specific health goals. Encompassing mental, physical and optionally spiritual (non-denominational) practices, In Yoga is a holistic approach to accessing wellness once and for all.
Take advantage of private sessions, private group classes and/or coaching sessions a few times or for an extended period to realize short and long-term benefits.
In Yoga Private Sessions can be customized to address the following,
including but not limited to:
- High Stress + Adrenal Fatigue
- Chronic Pain
- Insomnia / Sleeplessness
- Anxiety + Depression
- Substance Abuse / Addiction
- Disordered Eating or Food Anxiety
- IBS or other GI concerns
- Injury or Surgical Recovery
- PTSD / ADHD / Mental Wellness (general)
In Yoga Coaching + Consulting aims to apply traditional yoga practices to your daily routine to best serve individuals’ needs and reach clients’ expressed goals.
The benefits of yoga are understood and researched now more than ever. Experience how yoga, meditation and mindfulness techniques support overall health for yourself.
Private Sessions, Coaching
- Teacher Training:– 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training mentorship* + group training,*
– 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training,*
– 16 Hour Trauma Informed Intensive Training, YACEP*
– 6 Hour Trauma Informed Toolkit for Kids Key Note / Training, YACEP*
Contact Amy directly at: email@example.com for more details.
*All courses are Yoga Alliance accredited, Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Practitioner (YACEP)
*Coaching results will vary depending on individual commitment and regularity of practice.
Schedule time for an in-person or remote one hour initial consultation or 30 minute follow-up session here. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Website is a work in progress. Thank you for your patience.*