Learn the physiology of stress and trauma, and practical tools to regulate the body and mind for increased resiliency and overall wellness.
Non-Profit Organizations, Institutions, + Agencies
Introduce the science and practice of trauma informed yoga, meditation and mindfulness to your staff, case managers, social work team, or health care professionals.
Host a workshop or “Lunch n’ Learn”
Provide a one-time training for staff
Offer a regular, weekly class
Design a wellness program customized to your organization
Allow us to customize your journey in supporting mental and physical health and well-being for your clients/patients, your staff and yourself.
(Note: an unintended consequence of mental wellness tends to be pain alleviation.)1
Foremost: Provide tools and resources for clients/patients/students to enhance outcomes
Additionally: Increase client and staff retention, Reduce sick days and increased health coverage, enhance your current service offerings
Past “Success Stories”:
- Century Regional Detention Facility, wellness program development including 2-3 weekly yoga (+ mindfulness and meditation) classes (2014-2016)
- Charlotte Behavioral Health Care (CBHC), employee Lunch n’ Learn, weekly in-patient recovery and Mental Health Court classes, online video content (2017 – 2019)
- City of North Port, employee Lunch n’ Learn (2018)
- Imagine Schools North Port, student and family yoga class and trauma informed mindfulness discussion (2018)
- Suncoast Technical College, regular weekly staff yoga classes (2018 – 2020)
- Coastal Behavioral Health Care, Compass Center, in-patient recovery youth monthly classes (2019, 2020)
- Re3 Neuro Institute, Healing + Aesthetics, designed wellness program for clients and staff (2019, 2020)
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, one-time “open house style” workshop on Trauma Informed Mindfulness (2019)
- Kid’s Thrive, Charlotte County Social Workers, 6 hour / full-day Trauma Informed Toolkit for Kids training for employees from various local non-profit organizations including: Boys & Girl’s Club, CBHC, DCF Charlotte, DCF Sarasota County (2020)
Please contact Amy Osborne to discuss customization and pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 “Combining psychological treatment modalities with one another and with other medical interventions may constitute the next logical step in enhancing treatment outcomes,” Psychological therapies for the management of chronic pain, Sturgeon, John A. (2014). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3986332/.